Hello Everyone !
Well, the time has come when we say goodbye to our 2010 Open Range 331BHS...
We really loved this camper...
We had grown accustomed to Our Open Range 337 Fifth Wheel, and when we had been faced with the fact of moving into a travel trailer for a year, I honestly hesitated a bit to agree with taking it, but I am very glad we did.
Our last year with the Roamer 331 was a very pleasant experience, to say the least.
We really enjoyed its spacious interior, its amble amount of exterior cargo space, and all of the high end amenities it provided, on a sticker price a family could afford.
Our Open Range Roamer 331 BHS came to us with just about all options available... Electric stabilizer jacks, electric tongue jack, aluminum wheels, power awning, and all of the electronics onboard as well as exterior speakers and exterior tv. We also enjoyed the Outside kitchen and outside gas grill, alot more than we thought we would...
PROs definately outweighed the CONs for the awesome unit... And we never felt as though there was 'just something missing'.
- Tons of interior storage and cabinet space
- More than ample exterior storage space
- Was a joy to trailer with our 2500HD Sierra
- Beautiful eye popping exterior colors and graphics
- Well placed exterior lights and lighted tongue
- Electric tongue jack and stabilizer jacks
- Well layed out interior space, nice size bathroom
- Very nice rear bedroom with computer desk and bunks
- Large refrigerator and freezer combo, electric / LP
- Lighted exterior storage compartments
AND MANY MANY MORE
- One for me was the 6' slide out height, me being 6'2" had to learn not to stand up in the slide outs... A few bumps on the heard, the last one being quite the hit, made me learn not to stand straight up.
- Two Gray Water dump ports - One for the front kitchen sink and one in the back for the bathroom and black water tank. It was a pain until I got a 'Y' connection and another sewer hose.
- The trim on the bench seats was mounted too high up. When you sat down to swing into the bench seats, you had no choice than to sit on the trim. We actually in one case pulled the screws loose from the side of the bench seat, and it needed to be reattached.
- The shower curtain for a big guy like me could be one of those BOW shaped shower curtain rods, would give a wee bit more space inside the shower for a larger framed person, but I had no problem with the height of the shower even with me being 6'2" tall.
ALL IN ALL I WOULD GIVE THE Open Range Roamer 331 BHS a 9.5 out of 10 rating, and would recommend it to anyone in the travel trailer market. FOR MORE INFORMATION ON THE ROAMER 331 BHS CLICK HERE
Thanks again to Open Range and Lerch RV for such a great experience.
for this and more great deals on RV's both new and used !